From this location you can download the tools that have been developed in the M2C project. For more information on this project, go to the M2C website.
A short description of the tools follows below. A more elaborate description can be found in the following document: M2C D1.6.
- flow-extract.c: extract information about flows from a tcpdump packet trace.
- flow-extract-convert.pl: converts flow-extract.c output format into a format more convenient for post-processing.
- visualizationtools.tar.gz: visualize various traffic flow characteristics, such as throughput, concurrency, duration, etc.
- flowtosql.tar.gz: store flow information in mysql database
- flowanalyzer.tar.gz: identify unknown traffic flows
- throughput-alltimescales.pl: determine traffic rates on arbitrary time scales, given a tcpdump packet trace.
Copyright (C) Remco van de Meent, University of Twente <email@example.com>. All the tools can be freely distributed and used according to the terms of the GNU General Public License, either version 2 or (at your opinion) any newer version. NO WARRANTY. A full copy of the GNU GPL can be found here.